Thread: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott suspended six games by NFL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Finally.

The Dallas Cowboys simply suck this up and get him back for likely a possible good Playoff Run.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...m_campaign=nfl

Jerry Jones: Ezekiel Elliott 'A Victim of an Overcorrection' by NFL, Defends RB

BY: MIKE CHIARI ...OCTOBER 31, 2017

" ... Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones called Ezekiel Elliott a "victim of overcorrection" Tuesday after the running back's six-game suspension was reinstated Monday.

"The ruling has more to do with the scope of the commissioner's authority and not really bearing on whether Zeke is guilty of domestic violence or not. That's where this stuff gets so convoluted, let's say. I am very troubled by the swings that we've had, that in this very thing the judge in this case ratified for the commissioner, but his swing of judgement has been unbelievable from the Ray Rice thing from one to two games all the way up to a six-game suspension when you truly have got a debate."... "
    Jerry Jones

Comment woodbuck27:

Does Jerry Jones make a solid point there?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...m_campaign=nfl

Jerry Jones: Ezekiel Elliott 'A Victim of an Overcorrection' by NFL, Defends RB

BY: MIKE CHIARI ...OCTOBER 31, 2017

" ... Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones called Ezekiel Elliott a "victim of overcorrection" Tuesday after the running back's six-game suspension was reinstated Monday.

"The ruling has more to do with the scope of the commissioner's authority and not really bearing on whether Zeke is guilty of domestic violence or not. That's where this stuff gets so convoluted, let's say. I am very troubled by the swings that we've had, that in this very thing the judge in this case ratified for the commissioner, but his swing of judgement has been unbelievable from the Ray Rice thing from one to two games all the way up to a six-game suspension when you truly have got a debate."... "
    Jerry Jones

Comment woodbuck27:

Does Jerry Jones make a solid point there?
    No. Jerry Jones does not make any kind of point except the one on top of his head.

Remember, Jones was first in line defending the Patriots "Deflate Gate" penalty. He was quite vociferous promoting the Commissioners power to defend the shield. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and he is whimpering like a puppy in the cold rain.

Jones is a douche bag.