Thread: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott suspended six games by NFL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    nice week for the boys. last second loss, a defensive starter retiring, cut a db who they signed this spring and gave a $3m guarantee, and the impending 6 game suspension for zeke. lol
    The Elliot suspension may work against the GBP because it means the Eagles are now a favorite to sweep their division. If they do that they will be a good bet to finish 13-3 or better. The only games where they won't be heavy favorites, aside from @Dall, will be Denver, @Rams and @Sea.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    The Elliot suspension may work against the GBP because it means the Eagles are now a favorite to sweep their division. If they do that they will be a good bet to finish 13-3 or better. The only games where they won't be heavy favorites, aside from @Dall, will be Denver, @Rams and @Sea.
    It's a long season. and they are still the Eagles. keep hope alive.

I'm surprised you seemingly dismiss the Redskins. They beat the Rams, after all.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    It's a long season. and they are still the Eagles. keep hope alive.

I'm surprised you seemingly dismiss the Redskins. They beat the Rams, after all.
    At Philly the Skins will be obvious dogs. I suspect Atlanta is ultimately more of a threat than Philly because of matchups. But would still prefer to see the NFCCC in Lambeau.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    i hear ya. one other thing...a bad record for the boys put them in position to get another no-brainer draft pick. they're stacked already. the last thing i want to see is them getting even stronger.