Thread: PRESEASON STANDOUTS-----LIST EM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I feel like in the past at least one person really seems to make the jump and show up consistently in the "daily report" for the JSO. I haven't really seen that one person this year. Maybe I don't read as much as I used to, or maybe they just don't have anyone making that leap? At best, it seems like it's Quinton Rollins.

I must be gettin' old 'cause I remember the daily HJ the media was given Finley when he busted out in his second camp. Same with Jennings in his first camp. Maybe the coverage was just better than? Maybe Twitter is making the reporters lazy? I'm not sure.

POINT ONE- They lost hands down their best Packer writer who was not afraid to make points

POINT TWO- WR Mccaffrey sp? seems to be the guy who is greatly outperforming expectations
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    POINT ONE- They lost hands down their best Packer writer who was not afraid to make points

POINT TWO- WR Mccaffrey sp? seems to be the guy who is greatly outperforming expectations
    McCaffrey and the giant kid (Michael Clark) are the one's making the most noise, in that order. At least on offense.

On defense, its every ILB who is also not a safety. Including Tripp.
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-19-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.