I finally got to watch the game this morning on NFL Network.

Josh Hawkins made some good plays, but he also got picked on and beat a lot. If he is our 4th, 5th, or 6th Corner, fine, but he needs to improve more to not be a weakness. We've got a LOT of fairly decent Corners, several of whom won't even make the team. What we really need is for somebody - Kevin King - to stand out from the crowd. I'd say the jury is still out on that. He too looked good at times but gave up some completions to some pretty average receivers.

Others I thought looked surprisingly good: Price and maybe Ringo in the D Line, Fackerell and Elliot (he's not a surprise for me) at OLB, Evans again at Safety, Donatello Brown at Corner, Taysom Hill (but he didn't seem as good on film as he looked just on the stat sheet), Aaron Jones, Geronimo Allison - quicker than I remembered him, that's about it.

Minor disappointments: Callahan, maybe Jamal Williams although he didn't get any blocking, the first and maybe second string O Lines, Yancey - after a good game last week, Trevor Davis - I see McCaffrey's only chance to make the team displacing Davis, and he's making progress toward doing that, Martellis Bennet - one good catch, one drop, Kendrick - are they not targeting him? Or is he just not getting open? That's all I can think of.

A lot more to be happy with than not.