Thread: GREEN BAY PACKERS ACQUIRE LESEAN MCCOY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    They had me believing this was a possibility until they said the Packers had been dangling Adams. Then I knew the article was full BS. No fucking way Thompson trades a 24 year old ascending WR for a 29 year old RB. Also no way he would trade a first or second. This is a fan based article not a fact based one. 2 years of McCoy is what you're looking at and you set the price based off that.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    They had me believing this was a possibility until they said the Packers had been dangling Adams. Then I knew the article was full BS. No fucking way Thompson trades a 24 year old ascending WR for a 29 year old RB. Also no way he would trade a first or second. This is a fan based article not a fact based one. 2 years of McCoy is what you're looking at and you set the price based off that.

The deal that really makes sense is Randall Cobb and a draft pick for McCoy. No Brainer IMO
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    The deal that really makes sense is Geronimo Allison and a draft pick for McCoy. No Brainer IMO
    FIFY!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    FIFY!
    I don't even think I would do that trade. Straight up for a 4, maybe.