Thread: GREEN BAY PACKERS ACQUIRE LESEAN MCCOY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    OK....just shitting you...for now anyways. If you believe in the where is fuel there is fire mojo....check the Net.

Would Ted Thompson have the stones to pull this off ?

I'd start out by packaging Randall Cob and a Draft Pick

https://sportstalk360.com/buffalo-bi...alks-for-star/

A first-contract 24 year old rising star plus a fourth or fifth round pick for an expensive 29 year old running back, when 29 is old by running back standards?

Would Ted Thompson have the stones to do this?

Only if he's got stones in his head.

TT can be criticized, I suppose, for being reluctant at times (though I don't agree with this criticism), but let's hope we can't criticize him for making flat-out stupid trades.

This is the kind of shit fans come up with. It'd be like saying "Hey, I hear the Oilers want Randall Cobb, and they are going to trade JJ Watt for him straight up!"
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    A first-contract 24 year old rising star plus a fourth or fifth round pick for an expensive 29 year old running back, when 29 is old by running back standards?

Would Ted Thompson have the stones to do this?

Only if he's got stones in his head.

TT can be criticized, I suppose, for being reluctant at times (though I don't agree with this criticism), but let's hope we can't criticize him for making flat-out stupid trades.

This is the kind of shit fans come up with. It'd be like saying "Hey, I hear the Oilers want Randall Cobb, and they are going to trade JJ Watt for him straight up!"
    Oilers?
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    Oilers?
    Fan speak.

Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    Oilers?
    Fritz is thinking Hockey.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.