Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Official Packers vs. Broncos Gameday Thread

Blog Entries
    Kenny Clark is the real deal !
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Nobody talks about Ringo much, but he's had some nice plays in the preseason.
    It's always Lennon and Mcartney, Lennon and Mccartney.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Kenny Clark is the real deal !
    I didn't watch the game, but I'm really hoping for this. Our defense would change if we had him and Daniels playing at a top notch level!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I didn't watch the game, but I'm really hoping for this. Our defense would change if we had him and Daniels playing at a top notch level!
    He had some really nice plays worked hard in the offseason...and I think he'll be our 2nd best DL. Important to get Lowry back by gam one IMO
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Clark looked better... he wasn't very good last year, but he's showing some potential so far this preseason.

Daniels looked beastly - and hopefully Lowry continues to improve... so a little bit of hope up front.

The LB's are very pedestrian though, and our corners suck, so overall I'm not expecting the defense to be any better than last year's mess.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    He had some really nice plays worked hard in the offseason...and I think he'll be our 2nd best DL. Important to get Lowry back by gam one IMO
    I watched the first game. Saw him toss a couple guys around. That's exciting to see. He was like just barely stout last year but solid for a 20 year old rookie. But he looked powerful in that first game.

Just one you can deal with, but cuz we already have Daniels, it makes me feel ecstatic about having two beasts inside to try to stop. Very very very few teams have that. It would be a strength that just wreaks havoc on opposing teams.

If that happens and the secondary is improved, we could be a top ten or even top 5 defense.