The bank said -15 as we rode to Lambeau to park, During the late 3rd quarter, the radio said it was now -17. Riding home the bank sign said -20. It was freakin' cold, man.

I was in the South stands, I had happened to re-locate to that spot to sit with my uncle down there. Before the play, Kramer pawed up and down in front of his position with his feet, digging points where he could gain traction. My uncle, an old football player, said "that's where the play will be run, he's made himself a foot hold".

At the snap, Starr kept the ball and went right over Kramer, who pushed Jethro Pugh back into the end zone. Bow did make a nice assist on the block, but for him to think a young lineman was going to get the major credit for the play is ludicrous. That's Jerry's block all the way. Bow did his job, but it was Kramer and Starr who were laying in the end zone with Pugh looking over at both of them. Great block by Jerry Kramer, the HOF Right Guard for the 3 time Championship Packers.

Kramer wrote a best selling book called "Instant Replay". The book wasn't called "The Doozy Double Team" or some shit like that.