Thread: Jordys last year in Packer uniform? Or a trade now even?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No way to a trade, they would never get anywhere near his real value (to Packers) in exchange. I'm guessing he wouldn't bring more than a 3 or 4, and considering what he does for the Packer offense right now he's worth at least a pair of 1's. But even then, there would be a huge falloff, especially when they use 3 or more wides, and that would essentially cripple their aspirations for this year. I don't think I would take even a couple of D1s in exchange for a repeat of 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    No way to a trade, they would never get anywhere near his real value (to Packers) in exchange. I'm guessing he wouldn't bring more than a 3 or 4, and considering what he does for the Packer offense right now he's worth at least a pair of 1's. But even then, there would be a huge falloff, especially when they use 3 or more wides, and that would essentially cripple their aspirations for this year. I don't think I would take even a couple of D1s in exchange for a repeat of 2015.

They're making a SB run this year. All hands on deck!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Hahahahah Plus PLUS !

Here's where 'the Kool Aid Gang' designation might begin at it's TOP; but certainly this Post (if it's serious) would find you in that non exclusive Club here at Packerrats.

Yes ... this Post deems you have a great thirst for that certain beverage! Ahh Dear !

There was no Green Lime available; all the same I placed yours on some nice GREEN Grass.

First Guy: Hello (Packer GM). We're interested in acquiring another WR and wondering what it would take to acquire ahhhhh if I may dare ask uhh well uhh Gee dahh; how will I put this Ohh I know (pause) Jordy Nelson

Packer GM: Yea well ...we'll deal Jordy but it'll take TWO FIRSTS this year and next and a third this year.

Dial Tone.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau