Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sheldon Richardson to Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Or Bryan Brohm
    Of course. But I wasn't the one who brought up what looks to be one of TT's worst 2nd round picks and acted like it's a no brainer. Sure, it could be the equivalent of Spriggs (or Brohm), but more than likely it would be somebody much better. Thompson has a good track record with second round picks. Collins and a player for Richardson for one year would look like a terrible trade. Not a no brainer, and Seattle doesn't deserve kudos yet. It could turn out to be a terrible trade.

Just think....last years 2nd Rounder Jason Spriggs and a subpart WR brings us Richardson !! lol......

KUDOS TO SEATTLE !!!
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Unless Sheldon Richardson learns how to play O line, it's a marginal improvement.

What did Wilson do to piss off Schneider so much. Richardson is a rotational improvement on a great d line. But they don't NEED to improve there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Just think....last years 2nd Rounder Jason Spriggs and a subpart WR brings us Richardson !! lol......

KUDOS TO SEATTLE !!!
    But what if you lost out on Nick Collins instead?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Or it could Nick Collins, Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Eddie Lacy, Davante Adams, etc. for one year of Richardson.
    *sigh* I really have to learn to read an entire older thread before commenting on the second post.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.