Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
Thanks Woody. This was a nip and tuck affair down to the wire.

You again show that you have a solid grasp on all things NFL. It's an honor to compete against you my good man.

esoxx after I lost my Washington at NY Giants Pick and went into the late Sunday games virtually down '7' CP's.

I knew I had 'only one real option', in any likelihood to overcome your lead. That option was to flip the dbl digit CP matchups (based in solid analysis) or say 3 out of 4 of them, with single digit CP matchups.

I'd analyzed all your possible moves for the late Week 17 games; that gave you another edge or a 67 CP to my 65 CP remaining total. Again... it was obvious to win the Championship I had to flip my CP picks.

I had about 20 - 30 minutes to get that done. I sat here thinking what should I do!? hahaha

It came down to respect. Respect for how you and I often seem to compete with one another; and that for over a decade now. It came down to a certain feeling. To finish runner-up in a close battle with you is all I really needed and this Season's Pro Pickem. There was something else going on in my mind.

Going into Week 17:

My W-L Record placed me above the Top 98% Percentile and all The NFL Pro Pickem competitors ( Pro and Amatuer combined ). I couldn't be more pleased with that and a successful Season. esoxx Your right there as well.

Also:

ThunderDan did very well also finishing in Top 90% Percentile.

Every year we have Packerrats that frankly and 'in TRUTH' exceed all recognized NFL Experts and the Pro Pickem. We have Packerats that really know what's going on and the NFL.

As a Long tenured Packerrat I'm very proud of that TRUTH

woody (Bert Bosch)