Thread: 2017-18 NFL Season FF Pro Pickem Is Now Set To Go Again.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What an ugly Week Six and forget the NFL Pro Pickem'; it was just plain ugly for us Packer fans.

We lost the BEST player in the NFL; we lost OUR MAN Aaron Rodgers. Does that mean the end of all hope and a Super Bowl birth this season; we'll see.

I want to post the standings thus far through Six Weeks of our Pro Pickem (See Below).

There's a long way to go and this has been IMO the craziest year I've senin 11 Seasons of Packerrats and this exciting competition. I encourage Y'all to play it out this Season as it's really a learning experience. If you quit you lose in terms of experience and some total interest in the entire NFL. So PLEASE Hang in there !

Standings

Rank ... Pick Set Name.............. Total Pts..............W-L Record

1. ... Harvey Wallbangers ............470......................53-38

2...........esoxx ..........................459..................... ..54-37

3........Bert Bosch.......................452................... .....54-37

4......VegasPackFan....................447........ ........ .......51-40

5......Mission To Mars..................445................ .......50-41

6.........TPB................................444.. ......................50-41

7.......superfan...........................433.... ................... 54-37

8.......wpony...............................428... ................... 48-43

9......ThunderDan........................421...... ................ 50-41

10.....lewcwa..............................416.... ....................47-44

11.....MadScientist......................399...... ..................48-43

12....Naked Bootleggers..............393...................... .. 45-46 (Where did you go !? Don't QUIT ! ...)

13..Teddy Warbucks (pbmax)......383........................46-45

14...........KYP...........................352.... .....................47-44

Hang in there Packerrats ! We still have hope and the NFL and Football and OUR Pro Pickem.

The next three Weeks of the Schedule are huge. In this Week Seven The Packers are Home to The NO Saints and then our Bye Week and Week Nine we play a Division Rival the Detroit Lions @ Lambeau Field on MNF. We have HOPE !

Have a great week Packerrats, Woody (Bert Bosch).
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-17-2017 at 03:00 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau