Thread: 2017-18 NFL Season FF Pro Pickem Is Now Set To Go Again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Late joiners get an advantage, they only loose 1 point from last night's game. Everyone else picked the Pats, and I suspect put more than one point on the game.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Late joiners get an advantage, they only loose 1 point from last night's game. Everyone else picked the Pats, and I suspect put more than one point on the game.
    Yes PLEASE add your names to the Pro Pickem membership list for this season. It will be a good experience for you and NFL football.

I checked just before game time and 9 out of 13 members went with double digit confidence.

So any new members are definitely gaining a nice start of Week 1 Bonus on the rest of the Crew.

As a side not I was very impressed in what The KC Chiefs showed us last night. That team has a serious 'D' and some very quick footed men on 'O'.

On the other side the NE Patriots looked bloody terrible... just very ordinary. I can't wait to see how Belichick adjusts.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau