Thread: Comings and Goings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I consider Shields as a CB loss this season, too. While he didn't play much last year, they expected to have him, he was in the prime of his career, and planning for replacing him is happening this year, just like the loss of a free agent.
    He lasted about three plays! But your point is solid. They drafted Randall and Rollins to replace House and Williams. Got House back, but don't know where he's at. King is Shield's replacement and he doesn't look ready. Either Randall or Rollins will have to replace Hyde. Right now it looks like a wash or less than the start of last year, even APRH.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    He lasted about three plays! But your point is solid. They drafted Randall and Rollins to replace House and Williams. Got House back, but don't know where he's at. King is Shield's replacement and he doesn't look ready. Either Randall or Rollins will have to replace Hyde. Right now it looks like a wash or less than the start of last year, even APRH.
    Hyde was the 2nd slot CB at times, part time safety and Rover. His job is probably taken by the combo Burnett/Jones in that order. Dix plays back more than Hyde ever did.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.