Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pbmax, What You Got Planned For Post #50,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    It will be a historic event. Gotta commemorate it somehow.

Even it it means there's something seriously wrong with you.

Can we afford Fireworks in the Packerrats Budget?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

So now PB has been driven in to hiding, is not posting as he's set up to have the first post in the game thread Sunday. This is bad karma. PB should not be holding off posting to accommodate some silly first post notion in the game thread. It's like asking a bird not to fly, a fish not to swim. Post away PB!

Bring Black pbmax!!!

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    So now PB has been driven in to hiding, is not posting as he's set up to have the first post in the game thread Sunday. This is bad karma. PB should not be holding off posting to accommodate some silly first post notion in the game thread. It's like asking a bird not to fly, a fish not to swim. Post away PB!

Bring Black pbmax!!!
    So, damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    So, damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't?
    Absolutely, we already know who to blame if the Packers stumble in week 1.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Absolutely, we now know who to blame if the Packers stumble in week 1.
    FTFY
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

The 50,000th post might be a McGinn complaint.

McGinn Twitter
    I can't think of a better football analyst than Chris Spielman. Incredible insight, honesty. I'd watch any game he does regardless of teams.

Spielman means well and I think his emotion is genuine. But you'd get better insight about football from your cat.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Bring Black pbmax!!!
    exactly. That's why this thread blows. Arbitrary 'milestones' are just that.

except it should be:

BRING BLACK PBMAX! (all caps please)
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Arbitrary milestones are no different than birthdays, anniversaries and national holidays: the symbolic stuff of which our human lives are made. Take away the arbitrary and you'll hear the giant sucking sound of all hopes, dreams and romance going south.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Arbitrary milestones are no different than birthdays, anniversaries and national holidays
    I disagree. The reason: "Arbitrary"

edit: (of course, this is my bias as to what particular events are more memorable, so your point is taken)
    Last edited by mraynrand; 09-07-2017 at 03:12 PM.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Bring Black pbmax!!!
    Bring him BACK too ! hahahaha
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Arbitrary milestones are no different than birthdays, anniversaries and national holidays: the symbolic stuff of which our human lives are made. Take away the arbitrary and you'll hear the giant sucking sound of all hopes, dreams and romance going south.
    I think 50K Posts is really something.

Heck..... most of us will be 6 feet under before we accomplish something maybe NO Person on this good Earth has ever accomplished. I know that will very likely apply to me.

Ohh my goodness; did I just admit that some day I am going to die!? What a loser !!

NO !!! Where I reside for a good part of the year; or in Honey Harbour,Ontario we see Fireworks almost every Weekend. So to the fact I am going to leave this senseless world:

OK I just got this Bad News for you Packerrats that ignored pbmax and his accomplishment of 50 K posts which is likely a World Record for any Forum Poster.

Stewie is REALLY Pissed Off !

For kicks and giggles, I celebrated by 10,000th day alive. I thought it a cool milestone. No one else cared.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    For kicks and giggles, I celebrated by 10,000th day alive. I thought it a cool milestone. No one else cared.
    In comparison this fella has been celebrating his days alive for a correspondingly longer time.

It hasn't been 'all joy'. He's a Minnesota Viking Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    I'm big into celebrating 10,001 milestones. Congrats!

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I missed it, where was post 50,000?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I missed it, where was post 50,000?
    It was a trivia question answer: http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...l=1#post936976

I have been in contact with LEWCWA, do you want to transfer ownership in FF?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.