Thread: Official Week 1 Other Games Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ras! Hello.

NFC North update: Bears had 25 yards of passing in first half.

Falcons update: despite holding Bears to 25 yards passing, remain tied with the Beleaguered Bears at 10 a piece.

Ras: join up woodblock's Pic'Em league. Be nice way to check in with you this season.
    Who in the 'F' is .... woodblock? I am clearly and have always been woodbuck27.

Demonstrate some decency and deserved respect. Otherwise ... 'F' you and such 'an ignorant smartass' attitude pbmax. I do not deserve such crap.

Do you want to drive another member out of here !?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

Demonstrate some decency and deserved respect. Otherwise ... 'F' you and such 'an ignorant smartass' attitude pbmax. I do not deserve such crap.

How many have I driven out so far?

Woodblock is what auto correct does to your handle woodbuck when its made possessive.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

How many have I driven out so far?

Woodblock is what auto correct does to your handle woodbuck when its made possessive.
    Bullshit !

woodbuck comes out as woodbuck ....and ..... woodbuck27 comes out as woodbuck27.

You may be a 'Smart Guy' but do not ever take me as any nimrod idiot. I have been here a long time and made enough of a significant contribution to ask for some decency and respect from even 'YOU' pbmax.

If you disagree I will never post here again.

It is your call pbmax.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Bullshit !

woodbuck comes out as woodbuck ....and ..... woodbuck27 comes out as woodbuck27.

You may be a 'Smart Guy' but do not ever take me as any nimrod idiot. I have been here a long time and made enough of a significant contribution to ask for some decency and respect from even 'YOU' pbmax.

It is your call pbmax.
    Would a video of the effect convince you?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Would a video of the effect convince you?
    Video!?

If I ever at any time...submitted a Post and determined an error in that submission and certainly in specific regard to any members name or handle:

I would absolutely do all I could to serve at least enough respect to that Member... to edit that post...get the members name correct.

I am a Canadian. Do you know many Canadians pbmax? If you do? Can you imagine any of them standing for any order of disrespect? Actually that question is moot, as I certainly never have and never will.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

It is your call pbmax.[/B]
    PLEASE DISAGREE!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Day 1 Jaguars Fan‏ @HPJArt 2h2 hours ago

allen robinson gets hurt on 1st play. bortles goes over to give support and smacks him ON THE INJURED KNEE

Hello Woody, hope all is well. You should save your anger for the enemy you guys face today, don't think PB meant anything. Sheesh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Hello Woody, hope all is well. You should save your anger for the enemy you guys face today, don't think PB meant anything. Sheesh.....
    It isn't anger it is about R.E.S.P.E.C.T. and my contributions and tenure here at Packerrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Now to respond to you Rastak:

I am very well. I hope you are as well. Cheers and good luck to your Vikings this season.