Thread: Official Week 1 Other Games Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Bullshit !

woodbuck comes out as woodbuck ....and ..... woodbuck27 comes out as woodbuck27.

You may be a 'Smart Guy' but do not ever take me as any nimrod idiot. I have been here a long time and made enough of a significant contribution to ask for some decency and respect from even 'YOU' pbmax.

If you disagree I will never post here again.

It is your call pbmax.
    Would a video of the effect convince you?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Would a video of the effect convince you?
    Video!?

If I ever at any time...submitted a Post and determined an error in that submission and certainly in specific regard to any members name or handle:

I would absolutely do all I could to serve at least enough respect to that Member... to edit that post...get the members name correct.

I am a Canadian. Do you know many Canadians pbmax? If you do? Can you imagine any of them standing for any order of disrespect? Actually that question is moot, as I certainly never have and never will.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau