Thread: Jim Schwartz is Probably a Jackwagon

Jim Schwartz is Probably a Jackwagon

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...html?mobi=true

So an audio/video by Mike Lombardi, professional football hanger-on and current contributor to the Ringer, blasted the Eagles choice of Doug Pederson for head coach. Lombardi claims he did not have the training or temperament to be a head coach.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/8...es-of-football

Lombardi then went on Philly radio and doubled down. He said Pederson wasn't even qualified to stand in front of the team and lead. The Philly.com article above notes that several people who work for the team believe these to be the sentiments of the ultra-successful former head coach and current Philly D coordinator Jim Schwartz. This is all after one season as HC.

Personally, I hope Schwartz falls down an open manhole and fails to emerge. But Jeffrey Lurie held an impromptu press conference where he managed to sign the praises of Howie Roseman (who was involved in many of the stuff hirings) and offer what looked like moderate backing to Pederson in comparison.

How does this affect the Packers? The Eagles won't be much of a threat anytime soon.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

So an audio/video by Mike Lombardi, professional football hanger-on and current contributor to the Ringer, blasted the Eagles choice of Doug Pederson for head coach. Lombardi claims he did not have the training or temperament to be a head coach.

Lombardi then went on Philly radio and doubled down. He said Pederson wasn't even qualified to stand in front of the team and lead. The Philly.com article above notes that several people who work for the team believe these to be the sentiments of the ultra-successful former head coach and current Philly D coordinator Jim Schwartz. This is all after one season as HC.

Personally, I hope Schwartz falls down an open manhole and fails to emerge. But Jeffrey Lurie held an impromptu press conference where he managed to sign the praises of Howie Roseman (who was involved in many of the stuff hirings) and offer what looked like moderate backing to Pederson in comparison.

How does this affect the Packers? The Eagles won't be much of a threat anytime soon.
    The Schvantz is a superficial fan's dream. He's fiery! He's not afraid to express his frustrations! He's tough!

In truth, as Lions' head coach, he was a doofuss - not super smart at managing the game.

And a bit of a clown.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Schwartz and Trump have a lot in common. People like the plainspeak and straighforwardness until they figure out the guy is a giant D-Bag!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Ahh dat Favre is terrible! Put Pederson in der!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Professional football hanger-on". That's a keeper and Lombardi is the perfect flag bearer.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    "Professional football hanger-on". That's a keeper and Lombardi is the perfect flag bearer.
    His nickname should be Penny Lane.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Is this a good approach to getting hired in a major capacity in any Employment Arena?

Is this the new...'** Dunald Tr(a)mp **' way' ?

** Ohh Dear ! I am so reluctant to use that Small 'm' man's name here.

On Facebook I have a Nick Name for DT to help avoid being 'Red Flagged'.

Just look how Buff he has become ! It's remarkable what the correct Profession may do for one.

** I refer to him as 'the Stripper'.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 09-09-2017 at 02:59 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Schwartz and Trump have a lot in common. People like the plainspeak and straighforwardness until they figure out the guy is a giant D-Bag!

"I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

What happened to no political shit in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    What happened to no political shit in this forum?
    I'm talking about Schwartz.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I'm talking about Schwartz.
    As long as we are keeping it all football I'm sure you meant to say that Schwarz is a lot like Hillary Clinton...they both wear pants and scream a lot.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.