Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL SEAHAG vs PACK GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    After this ugly half, please just let it go to half MM. Why do we do this? Can't score all half, so now with 10 seconds and no timeouts he likes our chances? Maybe he's playing for a fair catch kick. That'd be cool I guess. Nevermind.
    That BS tactic never turns out good for us. When you're getting the ball to start the 2nd just let it play out.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Holding on Mathews not called.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    If I'm Seattle, I throw a bomb here.
    good call, HH

fat mike gives their offense life while they were trying to run out the clock

classic fat fuck

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Goodness MM I can't believe he is so stupid. MM just gave Seattle 3 points, and possibly 7. By calling timeout. For no reason. I'm pretty upset about this. Especially since he has done this time after time after time and rarely succeeds with it. Wow.

And there it is.....MM Stop taking Timeouts.

Total Bullshit. Same thing all the time. Teams under 2 mins can score at will

MM is a total idiot for using timeouts.

Typical Packer D.

MM loves dumbass time management. Fucking idiot. Sorry we get the ball with what 7 seconds left best case scenario? So sick of his dumb shit at the end of first half

just gave Seattle 3 points

Rollins hands on ball
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'd rather be tied at 0 then down 3. Most obvious statement of the year. Too bad MM doesn't get it.

NOW he fucking kicks one.....

that blows

This has been a very unenjoyable game to watch. I almost wish I would have DVR'd it and watched later.

Rodgers better get his head out of his ass.

Hey hey hey! Where's Meatloaf Eddie? Uh oh. MM calling a timeout here is a HUGE mistake. This strategy almost never works for us, and usually assists the opposing team.
    I hate that I'm right.

thats all on the coach

he gave them life, he gave them points

he needs to go in and apologize to the d for fucking up their great half

Goodness MM I can't believe he is so stupid. MM just gave Seattle 3 points, and possibly 7. By calling timeout. For no reason. I'm pretty upset about this. Especially since he has done this time after time after time and rarely succeeds with it. Wow.
    It's just CRAP like that from MM that will not ever allow the Packers to win the Super Bowl again as long as he hangs onto the HC position. Too many in here just won't admit that is a fact of life and Packer fan and MM.

He seems to never learn.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Hey hey hey! Where's Meatloaf Eddie? Uh oh. MM calling a timeout here is a HUGE mistake. This strategy almost never works for us, and usually assists the opposing team.
    Agreed. I completely blame MM for the field goal. What did he think would happen on third and two? He opened the door for Seattle and made it harder for his team in the second half.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    This has been a very unenjoyable game to watch. I almost wish I would have DVR'd it and watched later.

Rodgers better get his head out of his ass.
    I can record my dogs taking a shit and it would be the same level of entertainment.