Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
I've seen good things said by coaches and written about Kenny Clark and about Kentrell Brice. And two things I noticed with my own eyes was that Burnett and Daniels had the best games of their respective careers.

The growth of Clark and the dominance of Daniels makes the Nitro possible. Brice has 4.4 speed with good awareness and instincts and Burnett 4.5 speed with awesome awareness and instincts at this point in his career.

That Nitro defense is shaping up to be an excellent package! I can't wait to see more of dix and Brice and Burnett flying around inside!!!! Because they can all tackle! It's a great increase in speed from sideline to sideline with little drop off in tackling because the three safeties are such strong tacklers. It's also a good run defense because of our big uglys up front and the speed and awareness behind them. Burnett brings a Woodson-esq presence when he's at LB. He's even closer to the action so his decision making and awareness are highlighted more! And at LB his speed and ability to match up are on display too! If he plays like he played Sunday, he's at a pro bowl level in my opinion. God, that was fun to watch!!!!
I'm anxious to see the all-22 and figure out what is going on. We're blessed with some damn versatile safeties.