Thread: Studs & Duds - Packers vs. Seahawks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Perfect weekend for WI sports. Brewers sweep the Cubs in Wriggly and then the Packers beat the Seahawks in satisfying fashion.

Studs:
    Rodgers-to-Nelson. The only thing more satisfying than Seattle getting a 12 men on the field penalty is when we score a TD off it.

Mike Daniels + Nick Perry. Reminded me of this:

Morgan Burnett was everywhere.

Ty Montgomery is just a one man offense. Weird to see a RB wearing 88. Its incredible he's got the vision that he does. Count pass blocking among his long list of talents.

When guys have trouble getting open its going to be real nice to have Bennett out there who you can complete passes to anyways.

Duds:
    Refs were bad and the Packers got away with major shit. When Pete Carrol calls the league office to complain he should just get a recording of the fail mary audio.

MM should have kept the beard.

Vince Biegel is nursing a foot while TJ Watt gets 2 sacks and an Int in his first game. God damnit Vince get out there and show who is the better Badger.

Pete Carrol's dumb fucking face.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I second that emotion.

I know some people don't like the calls on the INT return, but you have to remember they had just called Cobb for some rather mundane post play talking. The officials made it clear from the get-go that they were not going to tolerate all the hormonal vag rage both teams seemed to have pent up. The push in the back is a no-brainer. The official sees hands push the back of a jersey - much less the only player with a chance to make a play - and that's going to be a flag every time. The fore arm seemed to be just as much about the continued attempt to choke Adams out on the ground as it was about the initial pussy strike.

I got tired of the pulling and grabbing by the DBs of both teams more than anything though. Weak.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Perfect weekend for WI sports. Brewers sweep the Cubs in Wriggly and then the Packers beat the Seahawks in satisfying fashion.

Studs:
    Rodgers-to-Nelson. The only thing more satisfying than Seattle getting a 12 men on the field penalty is when we score a TD off it.

Mike Daniels + Nick Perry. Reminded me of this:

Morgan Burnett was everywhere.

Ty Montgomery is just a one man offense. Weird to see a RB wearing 88. Its incredible he's got the vision that he does. Count pass blocking among his long list of talents.

When guys have trouble getting open its going to be real nice to have Bennett out there who you can complete passes to anyways.

Duds:
    Refs were bad and the Packers got away with major shit. When Pete Carrol calls the league office to complain he should just get a recording of the fail mary audio.

MM should have kept the beard.

Vince Biegel is nursing a foot while TJ Watt gets 2 sacks and an Int in his first game. God damnit Vince get out there and show who is the better Badger.

Do you think Biegel is better than Watt?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Do you think Biegel is better than Watt?
    Keep questions like that to yourself.