Thread: Studs & Duds - Packers vs. Seahawks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Studs: Rodgers, Montgomery, Cobb, Nelson, Daniels, Perry, Randall, Rollins, Capers

Duds: no Packers in a major way; Josh Jones was dangerously out of position as end man on at least two kick offs, Jahri Evans - not as good as I had hoped, Kendricks - sorry, but I like Richard Rodgers better than him
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Jahri Evans - not as good as I had hoped
    That was the one fly in the ointment for me. Man, if that guy is the starter, how bad are the backups?

Maybe we got spoiled last year having 6 good linemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    That was the one fly in the ointment for me. Man, if that guy is the starter, how bad are the backups?

Maybe we got spoiled last year having 6 good linemen.
    Interestingly enough...Evans graded out as one of the Packers top 5 performances by PFF. I've never really followed their ratings in the past so I can't comment on how they are calculated...just passing along the info.

TOP 5 GRADES:
    Edge Nick Perry, 89.8 overall grade

LB Blake Martinez, 87.0 overall grade

DI Mike Daniels, 86.6 overall grade

WR Jordy Nelson, 81.8 overall grade

RG Jahri Evans, 79.1 overall grade
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    so I can't comment on how they are calculated...just passing along the info.
    It must be like golf - low score wins - otherwise my scouting skills would be called into question.

Interestingly enough...Evans graded out as one of the Packers top 5 performances by PFF. I've never really followed their ratings in the past so I can't comment on how they are calculated...just passing along the info.

TOP 5 GRADES:

Martinez graded higher than Daniels? Did Daniels have some bad plays too and Martinez was always assignment perfect?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

TOP 5 GRADES:

Packers coaches did not agree, said Daniels and Perry graded out the best on Defense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.