Thread: Studs & Duds - Packers vs. Seahawks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You throw a punch and you get a flag.
    I didn't see a punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I didn't see a punch.
    You also never saw the complete play. Every time they started showing the replay, they cut it off before its completion. The longest playback showed Lane first pushing Adams' head down with his forearm and then slamming his head back down into the turf after that with the same forearm. Maybe that was enough for the ejection, maybe something happened after that, but you didn't see it and I didn't see it. And neither did those idiots Troy and Buck.
    Last edited by mission; 09-11-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post
    You also never saw the complete play. Every time they started showing the replay, they cut it off before its completion. The longest playback showed Lane first pushing Adams' head down with his forearm and then slamming his head back down into the turf after that with the same forearm. Maybe that was enough for the ejection, maybe something happened after that, but you didn't see it and I didn't see it. And neither did those idiots Troy and Buck.
    Not only that, but all the replays were in slow motion. It's easier to see some things in real time. Like the blocks in the back on the first Seattle kick off return and the one committed against Rodgers. In slow motion, neither looks like a legitimate call. Real time, even I caught them. And the announcers kept going back to them as bad calls.

I wanted to see the punch real time to see how forceful that forearm to the face was, but they never showed it.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.