Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Official Atlanta Week Thread

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I question whether the Falcons are better than the Seahawks. True, they have better receivers and better RBs and probably a better O Line. However, I don't see Ryan escaping the pass rush as Wilson was able to do so many times, and I sure don't see him running for yardage like Wilson.

Also, our Offense had a lot of near misses against the Seahawks. Some of that type of play should be successful against a slightly lesser D.

I think we go down there and beat them.
    I think this game will be a Gem to watch.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Packers have 5th ranked defense in ypg right now. They'll go down now with Atlanta in atlanta. But damn, we're looking good right now!

And our offense wasn't as good, but Seattle is tough as nails so that will get better.

We'll see. It's a tough two games to start a season. I was excited going in to this season, but f we win in Atlanta I'll be ecstatic!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Packers have 5th ranked defense in ypg right now. They'll go down now with Atlanta in atlanta. But damn, we're looking good right now!

And our offense wasn't as good, but Seattle is tough as nails so that will get better.

We'll see. It's a tough two games to start a season. I was excited going in to this season, but f we win in Atlanta I'll be ecstatic!!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I agree. MM usually pretty good at rallying the troops as an underdog. Communication on offense will be a challenge.
    I refuse to believe Atlanta will be loud for a pro football game. With the roof open.

Guess we'll see.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Think at some point we'll have 8 defensive backs on the field?
    We are...Penn State?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post

Agree; huge 1st win, 1-1 not a bad start with our schedule but 2-0 would b awesome
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Who gets cut this week with Geronimo coming back?

Blog Entries
    Mebbe Geronimo!

Seriously, they will have to look at Brooks or any of the guys that are last in their personnel group.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Agree; huge 1st win, 1-1 not a bad start with our schedule but 2-0 would b awesome
    Yea, you aren't supposed to start 2-0 with those matchups and if we do, its something to be excited about.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Who gets cut this week with Geronimo coming back?
    pipkins is my guess.

Apparently Gunter AND Francois.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Atlanta presents some different challenges from Seattle . The greatest of these will be faced by the CB's .

Seattle was a good first test for the Packers , but I never grade on less than 4 games . I'm very pleased with what I see so far , but I'm not ready to start handing out any medals yet. Although Murphy filling in for Bulaga played his guts out against the Seahawks . "At a Boy" !

GB's offense will continue to get even better as the season rolls along. I hope the Defense will be doing so as well .

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Atlanta had the NFL's #1 offense last year, and there's no reason to think they'll decline this year. The Packers offense, which seemed to figure some things out in the 2nd half yesterday will need to play a good 4 quarters to have a chance Sunday. I expect them to play better offensively than they did yesterday.
    Well, they lost their OC, so yeah, it's possible. At least experiencing some early season struggles, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Apparently Gunter AND Francois.
    They had to cut Gunter before the Atlanta game. Every time he even heard Julio Jones name he fell down in the fetal position muttering "think of a safe place"
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    Well, they lost their OC, so yeah, it's possible. At least experiencing some early season struggles, anyway.
    And Ryan played out of his mind, and IMO over his head last season. Does it continue?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Bakh on the Injury Report

Here it is (and this explains Pankey):

Anyone get an update on Brooks' noggin?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 7h7 hours ago
    McCarthy on Spriggs: Too early to tell but will be out at least a couple weeks, MM says.

10 lineman, 7 of which are healthy

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 5h5 hours ago
    OLB Ahmad Brooks (concussion) was allowed to watch practice, which means he may be close to returning. #packers
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-13-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde 5h5 hours ago
    #Packers veteran OLB Ahmad Brooks (concussion) not practicing.

Blog Entries
    I suppose it doesn't matter,but how did Brooks get that concussion?