Thread: Ricky Jean Francois cut

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Tex must be sad to see his pro bowl starting corner get cut. ��
    It was not a smart move IMO. Say what you want about Gunter being too slow, but he did a damn good job last year against all but a couple of the very best WRs. Randall and Rollins and maybe House are doing better this year. Hopefully they all stay healthy - what are the odds of that? I like Hawkins, but at this stage of his career, he isn't nearly as good as Gunter. Instead we got Pankey - another big clod who couldn't block anybody in the preseason, even the scrubs of other teams.

Just watch, Gunter will resurface as a decent Corner for somebody.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    It was not a smart move IMO. Say what you want about Gunter being too slow, but he did a damn good job last year against all but a couple of the very best WRs. Randall and Rollins and maybe House are doing better this year. Hopefully they all stay healthy - what are the odds of that? I like Hawkins, but at this stage of his career, he isn't nearly as good as Gunter. Instead we got Pankey - another big clod who couldn't block anybody in the preseason, even the scrubs of other teams.

This is the same guy who said Mike Daniels wasn't our best Dlineman and he was all talk...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post

That's the spirit! Never say die. I'm sure Gunter will latch on to some depleted roster before the season is over. Maybe Belicheat will convert him to a safety and he'll make the pro bowl.

BRING BLACK MICHAEL HAWTHORNE!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck