Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ricky Jean Francois cut

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I don't think the team needs 3 rookie backup HBs. Make a decision there.
    Thompson had enough of angry PackerRat voicemails.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Thompson had enough of angry PackerRat voicemails.
    I was only calling four times a day. I think when I threatened "Tex-style FYI posts" in his voicemail, he acquiesced in terror.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

...you can call him RJ, and you can call him Rick J, and you can call him RJF, and you can call him Ricky Jean, but you doesn't have to call him Francois.

Last edited by gbgary; 09-21-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I was only calling four times a day. I think when I threatened "Tex-style FYI posts" in his voicemail, he acquiesced in terror.
    "Acquiesced in terror" means Ted got a restraining order against you?

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    "Acquiesced in terror" means Ted got a restraining order against you?
    No.

It means Ted locked himself in his office and cranked up this while flailing about doing a one man mosh pit and essentially destroying his office.... again:

"Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^^ That video reminds me of my old joke:

Q: What's the difference between German Speed Metal and German Death Metal?
    A: Attitude
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

He's signed. He's cut. He's back.

Like an old girlfriend, Ted will be Facebook-stalking him in three years.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

http://live.packersnews.com/Event/Pa...erty_29?Page=0
    Hi Pete, What's going on with all of the running backs on the 53 man roster? Doesn't seem like the #3 and #4 guys are playing any kind of significant role on special teams and have yet to take a snap from scrimmage. Why not, instead, elevate a player or two from the practice squad who can fortify other positions that are "thin" because of injuries?
    by AZ Andy 1:05 PM

We're only two games into a 16-game season. Running backs get hurt, those other guys will get their chances, and then some. They have to have seven inactives on game day anyway, so elevating guys if they're not then on the game day 46 doesn't do anything. They're going to need all the backs, you can almost guarantee it. It's a long, long season.
    by Pete Dougherty 1:08 PM
    Eat me, Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Thanks Ted!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

For me, the most disturbing thing about the Atlanta game was the (lack of) defense. I figured the offense would sputter, being without their top two tackles and with the usual early-season feeling-out that always seems to happen in Green Bay, but I had hopes the defense would be a stouter unit, particularly the corners. But that game looked just like the last two against Atlanta. The usual mush soup of loose coverage, lack of pass rush, and general bewilderment.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    For me, the most disturbing thing about the Atlanta game was the (lack of) defense. I figured the offense would sputter, being without their top two tackles and with the usual early-season feeling-out that always seems to happen in Green Bay, but I had hopes the defense would be a stouter unit, particularly the corners. But that game looked just like the last two against Atlanta. The usual mush soup of loose coverage, lack of pass rush, and general bewilderment.
    I had hopes that the Packers would stay healthy this year. Those too were dashed last week. Broken coverage schemes, strained hamstrings, broken hands: nothing new under the sun!