Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aaron Rodgers will be fastest to 300 touchdowns, and it's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    For stats, yes Rodgers is the best. But when the pressure is on in a big game, give me Brady any day.
    `

Tom Brady has the very best HC and GM in all of Football `the Man` who has his back.

Tom Brady is an enormous talent as an NFL QB but he has Bill Belichick to give him enormous support.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Belichick is not the best GM in football.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Belichick is not the best GM in football.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick

I`ll end this debate quickly:

Yes he is !

You lose !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Well defended.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick

I`ll end this debate quickly:

Yes he is !

You lose !
    So your point is that you are a braying jackass? I accept your self-definition.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Well defended.
    I decided a laugh was all I should offer you and any serious doubt you might have, hahaha, and you really believing that Bill Belichick isn't the NFL's absolute BEST GM.

I'll go a step further not that this 'fact of life' and the NFL and maybe all Pro Sports and who i the BEST GM needs any more cement..

Yes I believe this is 'a TRUTH'. There's no GM in all of Pro Sports better than Bill Belichick.

Pbmax you like to read:

1. .... http://www.patriots.com/news/2017/08...chick-hes-best

Jimmy Johnson on Bill Belichick: 'He's the best' ... Thursday, August 17, 2017 2:26 PM EDT

2. ... https://www.patspulpit.com/2017/4/18...traight-season

Rotoworld: Bill Belichick named best general manager for 4th straight season

The Patriots head coach is the greatest asset in the league.

" Back in March, Rotoworld’s Pat Daugherty released his fourth annual list of best head coaches in the NFL and New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick ranked first for the fourth consecutive year. "

Daugherty has now released his list of best general managers and guess who ranks first for the fourth consecutive year?

By: Rich Hill@PP_Rich_Hill Apr 18, 2017, 12:00pm EDT

3. ... https://www.patspulpit.com/2016/4/14...-gm-in-the-nfl

Rotoworld: Patriots Bill Belichick Named the Best GM in the NFL, Dolphins Have the Worst

By :Rich Hill@PP_Rich_Hill Apr 14, 2016, 11:00am EDT

4. ... http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/201...e-2016-season/

Ranking Bill Belichick's moves as GM from masterful, creative 2016 season

There is so much more out there that essential backs up the obvious and what Bill Belichick really is amongst all of his peers.

He Is The Absolute ... BEST as a Head Coach and a GM !

Back to what this Thread is really about:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats.../aaron-rodgers

Aaron Rodgers NFL Stats

All those people saying he is the greatest they are leaving out a word greatest cheater for a GM I cant say he is because how do we know how many games they actual would have really won if it wasnt from the cheating and it seems like every time they find out about one scandals they get in one scandals handled another pops up the next or so alot of teams have a few druggies on another team but not many have a convicted killer that went from there active squad and was one of there top people is that why they didnt try to get him help till at least the the season was done I just talking about there general MO right now . Tom Brady having a concussion last yr and not telling anyone but his wife sounds fishy to me OH well usually the wild pony today the ranting and roaring pony LOL

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I decided a laugh was all I should offer you and any serious doubt you might have, hahaha, and you really believing that Bill Belichick isn't the NFL's absolute BEST GM.

I'll go a step further not that this 'fact of life' and the NFL and maybe all Pro Sports and who i the BEST GM needs any more cement..

Yes I believe this is 'a TRUTH'. There's no GM in all of Pro Sports better than Bill Belichick.

Pbmax you like to read:

1. .... http://www.patriots.com/news/2017/08...chick-hes-best

Jimmy Johnson on Bill Belichick: 'He's the best' ... Thursday, August 17, 2017 2:26 PM EDT

2. ... https://www.patspulpit.com/2017/4/18...traight-season

Rotoworld: Bill Belichick named best general manager for 4th straight season

The Patriots head coach is the greatest asset in the league.

" Back in March, Rotoworld’s Pat Daugherty released his fourth annual list of best head coaches in the NFL and New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick ranked first for the fourth consecutive year. "

Daugherty has now released his list of best general managers and guess who ranks first for the fourth consecutive year?

By: Rich Hill@PP_Rich_Hill Apr 18, 2017, 12:00pm EDT

3. ... https://www.patspulpit.com/2016/4/14...-gm-in-the-nfl

Rotoworld: Patriots Bill Belichick Named the Best GM in the NFL, Dolphins Have the Worst

By :Rich Hill@PP_Rich_Hill Apr 14, 2016, 11:00am EDT

4. ... http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/201...e-2016-season/

Ranking Bill Belichick's moves as GM from masterful, creative 2016 season

There is so much more out there that essential backs up the obvious and what Bill Belichick really is amongst all of his peers.

He Is The Absolute ... BEST as a Head Coach and a GM !

All right, well documented!

I believe the coach makes the GM appear better than he is, to a staggering degree.

Unlike Jimmy Johnson, Belichick hasn't drafted so well that he routinely cuts players who go on to fantastic NFL careers (first link on O lineman) because of the depth of the position on the team.

But he does do several things well, like get some value out of players he is going to part with (trading defenders to former disciples as he did with Chandler Jones). He also gets players, especially TE, to fit his offense. He struggled to retool his defense after his third Super Bowl, but even then they were never worse than middling because of coaching.

It will be interesting to see if he sticks around past Brady. That one pick plus some team friendly contracts, have made a lot of FA moves possible.

Quote Originally Posted by wpony View Post
    All those people saying he is the greatest they are leaving out a word greatest cheater for a GM I cant say he is because how do we know how many games they actual would have really won if it wasnt from the cheating and it seems like every time they find out about one scandals they get in one scandals handled another pops up the next or so alot of teams have a few druggies on another team but not many have a convicted killer that went from there active squad and was one of there top people is that why they didnt try to get him help till at least the the season was done I just talking about there general MO right now . Tom Brady having a concussion last yr and not telling anyone but his wife sounds fishy to me OH well usually the wild pony today the ranting and roaring pony LOL
    This post is awesome. Never give in, never give Belicheat any due!

But I especially like the lonely, single punctuation mark towards the end.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I believe the coach makes the GM appear better than he is, to a staggering degree.
    It's the ying and the yang - the coach knows the players he needs to blend into a cohesive team, and the GM is on the same page and always seems to acquire the players the coach needs. It's like they share one brain.

Quote Originally Posted by wpony View Post
    I respect this. I also give you max credit for RANT FORCE hahahaha...good stuff wpony.

Repped.