Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Falcon vs Packer game day thread

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    A QB rating of 44.9 and and 85 total yards. 1 fumble and 1 pick. You make the call.
    He's been throwing the ball early and off balance. Another QB would look even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    ?? he got plastered from two directions.
    Take the sack instead of coughing it up.

I don't want to say I am watching this with one eye on my Fantasy team, but the Falcons should run if they wish to win.

Learn the SB lesson boys.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Game was a "no-hoper" from the git-go....

It's all about winning in FF now
    wist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Why the fuck are we the most injured team in the league every year?
    T
    this is really a good question but it seems to be the one consistent thing that keep occurring and have no answers why

Anybody see the ESPN special on the Falcons and what they went through the past couple years ?

They hired a business run by Navy Seals who sent them through some intensive workouts and team building activities ? Coaches sometimes partipated also. Very interesting stuff and intense
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

and here is where we loose a-rod for the season

Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    Buddy of mine and I were just talking...what was that play? 4 lineman cut, RT pulls out like a screen, except Montgomery is 10 yards downfield. Made no sense.
    When they ALL cut I thought it was a middle screen or QB draw.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Looked like helmet to helmet on Rodgers no?
    Go PACK

JAMAAL™

Blog Entries
    Lots of time left
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Lots of time left

You had communion in church with real wine I see.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

I really think that the two new tackles have done as well as can be expected under these circumstances. They haven't been a total dumpster fire.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    New turf in stadium a problem? 6 or 7 guys down so far this game.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

I figured that uh oh was gonna be Lindsleys heart just stopped and he died right there on the field for no apparent reason.

Blog Entries
    Remember the SB !!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    You had communion in church with real wine I see.
    Haha; to be honest I did today

Can you please pass the marmalade Charlie?

I sure can crazy pirate.

Blog Entries
    WHERE the HELL is Martellus Bennett in this offense ???

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Cobb = 1st down machine
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I really think that the two new tackles have done as well as can be expected under these circumstances. They haven't been a total dumpster fire.
    Pleasant surprise, yes.

Playcalling at times is not helping them. MM getting too cute again?