Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Official Falcon vs Packer game day thread

The inside of the Viking stadium is pretty awesome. The seats are not meant for fat midwesterners though. The field level pub is a cool id a too.

They put wifi antenna in the stair railings. Good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

We're Atlanta's bitch.

i'm not so sure about the oval video screen. seems like you really have to crane your neck to see it

King a bright spot
    Both tackles, honestly, it wasn't that bad
    Cobb played well
    I liked how Montgomery ran even though he was taken away because of the scoreboard
    Davante Adams had that great catch

Adams on that same route

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    The inside of the Viking stadium is pretty awesome. The seats are not meant for fat midwesterners though. The field level pub is a cool id a too.

They put wifi antenna in the stair railings. Good idea.
    good idea until some drunk fat guy goes tumbling down the steps and takes out 20 grand worth of gear

and there is where we almost lost a-rod

Fuck you, Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    good idea until some drunk fat guy goes tumbling down the steps and takes out 20 grand worth of gear
    Holy hell is it ugly from the street. Also not happy how they raped the tax payers.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

hail Mary!

really, we're going for it?

Ouch!

Can't believe I watched that whole thing

About the only good thing that happened tonight is the young ol got some experience. And king looks like he could good with some polishing.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    We're Atlanta's bitch.
    It's true, and so what, we're 1-1. MM was right to blow a head gasket about that holding call, and there were a couple of other crappy calls too....rough night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    About the only good thing that happened tonight is the young ol got some experience. And king looks like he could good with some polishing.
    King and Jones too.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Normally I'd be totally pissed after a loss like this, but it really isn't one of those losses that says your team is finished. Mid-week, hearing about Bacteria's hammy, I knew Stubby wouldn't play him, because he looks to January and the long term health of players, for the playoff run. Rodgers is a totally different animal without his LT of choice playing. It truly is remarkable - and understandable - how he goes to shit. The protection that he counts on - both in type and duration is totally gone - renders him ineffective and tentative. Still, I had this as one of four losses this year, so no surprise at all. Finally, of course I normally would have thrown things at the TV because the refs essentially swung the game by 14-21 points. That was astonishing. But who the fuck cares? Packers do their business and let's hope we get the rematch in the NFCC.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Normally I'd be totally pissed after a loss like this, but it really isn't one of those losses that says your team is finished. Mid-week, hearing about Bacteria's hammy, I knew Stubby wouldn't play him, because he looks to January and the long term health of players, for the playoff run. Rodgers is a totally different animal without his LT of choice playing. It truly is remarkable - and understandable - how he goes to shit. The protection that he counts on - both in type and duration is totally gone - renders him ineffective and tentative. Still, I had this as one of four losses this year, so no surprise at all. Finally, of course I normally would have thrown things at the TV because the refs essentially swung the game by 14-21 points. That was astonishing. But who the fuck cares? Packers do their business and let's hope we get the rematch in the NFCC.
    The Bennett and the Davis calls for picks were astoundingly dumb.

But the Defense still has to fix coverage. I saw enough pass rush with limited resources to be encouraged there. Gotta hope Daniels gets healthy.

If they have the roster spot, maybe the Dunkin Donut maven comes back.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    King and Jones too.
    Hopefully these guys are playing a lot more by season's end. House is slow. Randall and Rollins are not competitive enough with the big boys.

Was disappointed in the safety play, but I think Brice got hurt early, no? Ha Ha had that look of the guy who doesn't really know where to help because there are too many holes in the dike, so he stays in the middle and does nothing.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Packers are still reeling from the loss of Shields. They need one corner who can reliably play man against a #1WR sometimes and a #2WR all the time, so that the safety can cheat a bit.