Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Official Falcon vs Packer game day thread

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The Bennett and the Davis calls for picks were astoundingly dumb.

But the Defense still has to fix coverage. I saw enough pass rush with limited resources to be encouraged there. Gotta hope Daniels gets healthy.

If they have the roster spot, maybe the Dunkin Donut maven comes back.
    I did an exact measurement of that so-called backwards pass using my "Music City Miracle" speed square and determined hat it was clearly a forward pass. The speed square was calibrated by the US department of weights and measurements just yesterday so it's dead on balls accurate.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Paging Lance Kendricks... why not run the NE style of offense where Cobb === Edelmen and Monty === James White?

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Paging Lance Kendricks... why not run the NE style of offense where Cobb === Edelmen and Monty === James White?
    Cobb is broken again so...

Rob Demovsky‏:

David Bakhtiari (hamstring) officially limited in Thursday's practice. Here's the full Packers Injury Report... http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...139759509382-4 …1:44 pm - 14 Sep 2017

** DonEDraper‏ @DonEDraper72 Sep 14 ... Replying to @RobDemovsky
    And Daniels, man were in trouble , Just once I'd like to see what a healthy packers squad could do

** Zak Howells‏ @ZakHowells Sep 14 ... Replying to @RobDemovsky
    Brice and Daniels ���� injuries starting early again this year

** Skip Ballard‏ @skipperball Sep 14 ... Replying to @RobDemovsky
    Seriously, WHY and HOW does the #packers trainers keep their jobs, i mean I know it's a physical sport, but this is just ridiculous.

Comment woodbuck27:

It`s simply: One very Big And Happy Family and the Management of The Green Bay Packers.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

The NFL schedulers sure like to give GB tough early schedules. It was the Niners when they had our number. Then we figured them out but Seattle had our number. Then we figured them out and the Falcons have our number. Sheesh. Why can't we open against the Bears first?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.