Thread: Survival Football started group

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We as of 10:45 AM EST have 10 Packerrats signed up for the Survival Football Picks.

You still have time today to get involved. Why not give it your Best Shot !?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Week Three of the NFL 2017-18 Schedule was 'One Crazy Week'.

All of us Packerrats very nearly blew out of the Survivor Football Pool in this one week. Congratulations to the seven (7) Survivors.

As it was three of us went down picking the clearly favoured Pittsburgh Steelers over the Home Team Chicago Bears. who won their game with OT heroics. The Steelers pushed that game to OT with a comeback to knot the score at 17; but da Bears won. The Bears Running game is looking formidable.

Three of the seven Survivors went with Green Bay over the Cincinnati Bengals and that was another finger nails length away from a rejected pass from ARod to Jordy Nelson for the game tying TD.

The other four Survivors got there picking the NE Patriots over the Houston Texans. It took an amazing TD pass from Tom 'Terrific' and catch by Pats WR Brandin Cooks late in the 4th Quarter to see the Pats make that comeback win. The Texans looked like they were set to win that game as time after time the Patriots failed on both sides of the ball.

Good Luck to the seven remaining Survivors in Week Four.

Be careful...be very very careful who you pick as this Season it looks like any team can defeat another.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Look like this can be a bad week what happens if everybody gets eliminated on the on the same week start it all over again LOL and try to pick up a few more people

Quote Originally Posted by wpony View Post
    Look like this can be a bad week what happens if everybody gets eliminated on the on the same week start it all over again LOL and try to pick up a few more people
    wpony; For future consideration. Is their a two loss and your out option?