Being on the road was the worst situation for that O line. Unsure how loud it was, but some stadiums could make that intolerable.

If you mess with Rodgers protection, he gets antsy and sometimes looks like 2008 Rodgers. That leads to some inaccuracy and then drops. tex has one thing I agree with, Rodgers can make leaky protection look good. But he needs it to be predictable and not constant. It started out OK (they had a decent number of yards early) but got worse until the Atl D wore itself out.

I am not a fan of the offensive progression being Nelson for a while, then Cobb then when there is no other choice, Adams. Adams is the only dynamic one out there. Feed him.

Bennett and Rodgers are just not on the same page yet. It sorted itself out with Cook, it will with Bennett.

On defense, the DBs all look like they have never seen a crossing route. There is never anyone on the opposite side of the field to tattoo someone. Which tells me they are pressuring, but the pressure isn't getting home often enough.

House looked old at times and then got hurt. Randall is a willing tackler, but if you put a move on him, he reacts as though someone set off a firework. I don't see him surviving in the slot. Can you imagine the knot Edelman or Welker would put him in?

I would start Jones and King and live with it until they get better. Both are able tacklers in run support. Let's keep the number of problems to a minimum for now.