Thread: More Banjo: Week 2 @ Atlanta

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Or maybe his first year was a fluke?
    It could be, but I'd bet that he simply has failed to develop other skills, and more time starting has exposed the holes in his game.

Or, there are times in that secondary where the receiver turns to run an interior route and the CB reacts as though he's been shot at and backs off. The middle of the field coverage scheme (when to follow, when to pass off or drift off or deep) still evades them I think. I might be overreacting to replays showing it at least twice this season but its just weird. Pump fakes maybe?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Or, there are times in that secondary where the receiver turns to run an interior route and the CB reacts as though he's been shot at and backs off. The middle of the field coverage scheme (when to follow, when to pass off or drift off or deep) still evades them I think. I might be overreacting to replays showing it at least twice this season but its just weird. Pump fakes maybe?
    This is a pretty good description. It's very odd. Randall has tight coverage and then all the sudden he gets totally lost on a simple inside cut. Gabe Kaplan had better coverage of Richard Hatch on Battle of the Network Stars.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck