Thread: More Banjo: Week 2 @ Atlanta

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Well, I was definitely wrong. Atlanta still has speed in spades. Holy schnikes are they ever in a different class than the Packers speed and route running wise.
    Not really. They have Julio Jones and we don't have an answer for him. Other than that they are not as superior as they looked. This is week 2 against the best team in football (imo). We aren't as good as they are, but by week 19 you never know.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    They have Julio Jones and we don't have an answer for him. Other than that they are not as superior as they looked.
    Who am gonna believe, you or my own lying eyes?

I'm not familiar with their receivers, but looks like Jordy would be a #3 on that team. Their wideouts are way quicker than our DBs. It's true that a lot can change in three months with injuries.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Who am gonna believe, you or my own lying eyes?

I'm not familiar with their receivers, but looks like Jordy would be a #3 on that team. Their wideouts are way quicker than our DBs. It's true that a lot can change in three months with injuries.
    I'd love to see our WRs match up against Rollins, Randall and House.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck