Thread: Official Bengals Week Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Its the CBS National late game. Nantz and Romo, in red. Sorry, no listing for Canada.

Thanks pbmax. That appears to be good news.

We don't see which games are going on our schedules (it seems to me) until Saturday and Sunday Games. Then depended on the locality, that might suddenly change.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

McCarthy PC

Silverstein
    McCarthy on Daniels: Put Mike in the same category as Randall. See what the next two days are.

GBPackers
    McCarthy: Randall Cobb is getting better. Going to give all injured players the week to get ready. Mike Daniels in same category #CINvsGB

Silverstein
    McCarthy on Perry: Had surgery . Haven't been given a timeline yet.

GBPackers
    McCarthy: Jordy (Nelson) is progressing. He's definitely moving the way we hoped. Anticipate him practicing Saturday. #CINvsGB

Silverstein:
    McCarthy on Montravious Adams: Practiced on full. Hopefully have a good next two days and contributed some.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 1h1 hour ago
    McCarthy on Josh Jones; He's a young player that needs more opportunities. He's played well on special teams.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

McCarthy PC

Silverstein
    McCarthy on Daniels: Put Mike in the same category as Randall. See what the next two days are.

GBPackers
    McCarthy: Randall Cobb is getting better. Going to give all injured players the week to get ready. Mike Daniels in same category #CINvsGB

Silverstein
    McCarthy on Perry: Had surgery . Haven't been given a timeline yet.

GBPackers
    McCarthy: Jordy (Nelson) is progressing. He's definitely moving the way we hoped. Anticipate him practicing Saturday. #CINvsGB

Silverstein:
    McCarthy on Montravious Adams: Practiced on full. Hopefully have a good next two days and contributed some.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 1h1 hour ago
    McCarthy on Josh Jones; He's a young player that needs more opportunities. He's played well on special teams.
    MM also said that Cobb has "a little hip in his step" and then compared him to Daniels, who (coincidentally?) was listed on the injury report last week with a hip. What is a hip in the step? Pittsburghese?

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    MM also said that Cobb has "a little hip in his step" and then compared him to Daniels, who (coincidentally?) was listed on the injury report last week with a hip. What is a hip in the step? Pittsburghese?
    Hitch? Hitch in your step means your giddy up has slowed down a might.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hitch? Hitch in your step means your giddy up has slowed down a might.
    Correct. Transcription error or malapropism, aka Pittsburghese?