Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nick Perry to have surgery on his hand....again

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Except without Nick Collins or Charles Woodson or Tramontana!

King could be Shields though.
    I think they might be able to do Collins and Tramontana, but Woodson gonna be tough to find.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    I don't get the pressing the panic button thing when week 3 hasn't even been played yet.
    Besides, I thought i read Perry's surgery is minor and he was going to be back in a wk or so...take it easy, brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post

Minor surgery? Clearly confused? Civil war??
    Central Intelligence Agency? Jumbo shrimp?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think they might be able to do Collins and Tramontana, but Woodson gonna be tough to find.
    Which one is Tramontana?

HaHa and Burnett combined might be Collins.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    HaHa and Burnett combined might be Collins.
    Maybe together they could form a megaperson.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

What would you get if you combined Dean Lowry's arms and Nick Perry's hands?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Tyrannosaurus wrecked?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Good one, that.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2...clear-nfl-2017

PACKERS INJURY NEWS

Packers OLB Nick Perry scheduled for hand surgery, return timeline unclear

The Packers' top sack artist from 2016 will miss an unspecified amount of time.

by Jason B. Hirschhorn@by_JBH Sep 21, 2017, 11:43am CDT

" ....Green Bay offered no insight into the nature of the hand injury or when Perry incurred the problem. .... the team did not say how many games he could miss. Head coach Mike McCarthy said those details could come to light after surgery.

In Perry's absence, recent free-agent addition Ahmad Brooks will move into the starting lineup.

... NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports that the outside linebacker should only miss a short amount of time, suggesting a less serious surgery than the one that cost Perry multiple games in 2016. Indeed, Rapoport says this procedure only affects one of Perry's fingers.

The Packers signed Perry to a five-year, $60 million deal this offseason after a breakout 2016 campaign. During that season, Perry also broke his hand, playing several games with a club around the affected arm. It remains unclear whether Perry will use a club again when he returns this year. ..."
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

At some point, the NFL is going to start referring to these injuries like the NHL. Upper torso, lower body, etc.

The NFL could add anterior/posterior or just the side of the body affected. We will need a grid to figure out what bones and muscle groups will be affected.

And New England will claim that a hamstring is technically part of the upper torso and it was a simple misunderstanding that caused them to refer to the wrong side of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

That Guy might be able to tell you.

Would this Guy comment?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau