Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
Jones was excellent. I also enjoyed listening to Tony Romo - far superior to Aikman and the clown he teams with.

Permit me to say I was wrong when I said the Packers O Line was so bad that it didn't make much different if several starters were hurt. Well, it dig make a difference. They managed to did up Murphy and McCray who were painfully worse. Just the same, Aaron Rodgers proved again that no matter how shitty our O Line is, he can dodge the pass rush to get the job done - most of the time.

Allison was excellent at times too. Kendrick, after doing basically nothing the entire preseason and regular season, actually showed up. King wasn't as good as last week, but he was decent part of the time. Was Clinton-Dix even in the game in the second half? I sure didn't notice him. Martinez finally is starting to look like a keeper too.
The line isn't bad but losing our tackles is what is killing this offense right now. Only a superior QB like Rodgers is going to able to do anything under that kind of pressure. Can you imagine Brady trying to function behind the line as it is right now?