Thread: Official Cincinnati Bengals Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    About ready to start.

Short KO to goalline saves them five yards. Had not been working much.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Brooks cleans up cutback, Clay barely holding the edge but did enough.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

OK, time to break down a midfield pass defense breakdown.

Dalton has time, but pocket is collapsing.

TE motions from wide to slot, Dix moves himself deep and put 27 jones up to line to cover inside zone, Martinez is other ILB, he has other side short zone.

TE and a RB I think cross. Jones correctly foes with RB as his original guy the TE runs toward Martinez side of field.

Martinez gets late break on TE and is 3 steps behind on the slowest crossing route I have seen in some time. I *think* he was reading the QB's eyes, but I am not sure why, since he doesn't have deep responsibilities and has only one man to cover.

Easy completion against typical cover 2 man. Its just ridiculous they never get better at this.

OK, I am behind so don't get confused:

King had another man cover, receiver break inside, reacts like he has to jump outside to the boundary. Leaves WR wide open. Is he passing receiver to safety or worrying about getting a double move pulled. Easy completion.

King is on AJ Green.

RJF getting some early snaps.

King with just enough of a tackle.

King is following Green. Forces RB screen to inside and takes out blocker. Dix misses tackle on Mixon high. First down.

Martinez not deep enough and Evans let Green go by.

LOVE THAT TD PLAY!!!

Its the Bubba Franks fall down, get up and catch TD play.

guess we'll be drafting corner backs early again

Jones!

Fine return.