Thread: RANDOM BABBLE FROM BEING AT LAMBEAU VS CINCY RIGHT BEHIND THE BENCH

Blog Entries

RANDOM BABBLE FROM BEING AT LAMBEAU VS CINCY RIGHT BEHIND THE BENCH

So I sat right in row 3 right behind the bench at Lambeau vs CINCY

AND YES, I BROUGHT HOME A WIN

Here are things I think I observed from being at the game and watching the bench

ON OFFENSE
    DAVON HOUSE- Stellar attitude. He didn't play but he was coaching the young secondary several times in the first half when the offense was on the field

MIKE DANIELS- Was really into the game doing all he could to fire up the crowd at key times in the game

DEVONTE ADAMS/JORDY NELSON- They just weren't getting open much at all in eiher half. Had no separation at all and when they'd get a step the defender would catch up

GERONIMO==It's a very good thing our #3 WR was better than their #3 CB

LANCE KENDRICKS- He looked fast out there and got open more than Bennett

MARTELLUS BENNETT- Dude towers over people but doesn't get open that much. I'd hate to have him in FF cause he stays in to block, maybe out of need, a TON

PACKERS OL- They were just outmatched. We gotta find a way to win Thursday and get em healthy after. Murphy schooled all day IMO.

ON DEFENSE

KYLE FACKRELL- He plays way too much; on several runs he'd shoot gaps trying to plug and just get thrown to the ground. As a rusher he just seemed to lack any moves. He's a JAG

AHMAD BROOKS-He doesn't play enough. With losing Perry and Daniels getting production out of him in the key to keeping us winning. Physically, he just looks like a chiseled beast. Dude has pass moves and is the real deal. Great signing by TT.

KEVIN KING- Schooled at times in the first half but really improved in 2nd

JOSH HONES- Dude likes hitting and blitzing the QB. Love him and the Dominator did a great job utilizing Josh Jones.

CLAY MATTHEWS- Some nice pressures when paired with Brooks. Clay Matthews and Brooks have to be on the field together when the other team passes the ball.

DL- TT's gonna keep his eyes out for help. We're outmatched and overpowered w/o Daniels. None of those guys seemed to make many plays

THE DEFENSE................ANYBODY KNOW THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN UP a 2ND HALF TD ????

While you can blame DOM for half one, gotta give him credit for some adjustments in Half Two
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Word on the news tonight is Kyle Murphy will be doubtful to go Thursday now also. No Bulaga, no Bak, No Spriggs...and now no Murphy? Holy moses...Will start 1 guy who wasn't on the roster yesterday (John?) and one guy who almost didn't make the team (McCray).
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Geezopete
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I'll file that under:

Scary News !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

That is really unfortunate. If Bakhtiari can't go we are in for a rough night.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    That is really unfortunate. If Bakhtiari can't go we are in for a rough night.
    The Bears are down right scary rushing the ball.

Both lines will face a tough test.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau