GB has a lot of injuries, but not a lot of season ending ones to significant players.

They are speeding toward the point of no return for meaningful contributions from a player brought back from IR, since a player has to be on the list for 8 weeks. (I'm not sure if the bye week counts, or if it's a specific number of games that have to be missed.). At any rate, those designated this week could still return for significant numbers of games.

The list as of today:

Schum - I thought he was released, but website has him on IR. Doesn't matter, as he couldn't return anyway, never having been on the regular 53 man roster, assuming that rule has not changed.

Waters went to IR early in training camp, and Talley was placed on IR as part of the cutdown to reach 53. If the rule remains the same, neither is eligible to return.

Barclay went to IR before game 1.
Spriggs last week.
Murphy and Goode this week.

I have no idea how serious any of these injuries are. If the replacement struggles, I won't be surprised to see Goode return eventually. Things got better when he was resigned. In the mean time, Barclay could very well return as the most experienced OL reserve.