So I sat right in row 3 right behind the bench at Lambeau vs CINCY

AND YES, I BROUGHT HOME A WIN

Here are things I think I observed from being at the game and watching the bench

ON OFFENSE
DAVON HOUSE- Stellar attitude. He didn't play but he was coaching the young secondary several times in the first half when the offense was on the field

MIKE DANIELS- Was really into the game doing all he could to fire up the crowd at key times in the game

DEVONTE ADAMS/JORDY NELSON- They just weren't getting open much at all in eiher half. Had no separation at all and when they'd get a step the defender would catch up

GERONIMO==It's a very good thing our #3 WR was better than their #3 CB

LANCE KENDRICKS- He looked fast out there and got open more than Bennett

MARTELLUS BENNETT- Dude towers over people but doesn't get open that much. I'd hate to have him in FF cause he stays in to block, maybe out of need, a TON

PACKERS OL- They were just outmatched. We gotta find a way to win Thursday and get em healthy after. Murphy schooled all day IMO.

ON DEFENSE

KYLE FACKRELL- He plays way too much; on several runs he'd shoot gaps trying to plug and just get thrown to the ground. As a rusher he just seemed to lack any moves. He's a JAG

AHMAD BROOKS-He doesn't play enough. With losing Perry and Daniels getting production out of him in the key to keeping us winning. Physically, he just looks like a chiseled beast. Dude has pass moves and is the real deal. Great signing by TT.

KEVIN KING- Schooled at times in the first half but really improved in 2nd

JOSH HONES- Dude likes hitting and blitzing the QB. Love him and the Dominator did a great job utilizing Josh Jones.

CLAY MATTHEWS- Some nice pressures when paired with Brooks. Clay Matthews and Brooks have to be on the field together when the other team passes the ball.

DL- TT's gonna keep his eyes out for help. We're outmatched and overpowered w/o Daniels. None of those guys seemed to make many plays

THE DEFENSE................ANYBODY KNOW THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN UP a 2ND HALF TD ????

While you can blame DOM for half one, gotta give him credit for some adjustments in Half Two