Thread: Official Chicago Bears Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tom Oates‏Verified account @TomOatesWSJ 4m4 minutes ago
    More
    #Packers inactives: CB Davon House, RB Devante Mays, CB Lenzy Pipkins, T David Bakhtiari, T Bryan Bulaga, DT Mike Daniels, DT Mont. Adams.

So off their injury list, they get Perry, Brice, Cobb, Ryan, Dial and Monty active. They lost the three limited participation guys.

Defense missing a big D Lineman and a corner. Lotta safeties for coverage though. No good news at Tackle, but Monty and Cobb will help the pass game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tom Oates‏Verified account @TomOatesWSJ 4m4 minutes ago
    More
    #Packers inactives: CB Davon House, RB Devante Mays, CB Lenzy Pipkins, T David Bakhtiari, T Bryan Bulaga, DT Mike Daniels, DT Mont. Adams.

So off their injury list, they get Perry, Brice, Cobb, Ryan, Dial and Monty active. They lost the three limited participation guys.

Defense missing a big D Lineman and a corner. Lotta safeties for coverage though. No good news at Tackle, but Monty and Cobb will help the pass game.
    Monty sure isn't helping the running game, so he better help the passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Monty sure isn't helping the running game, so he better help the passing game.
    I just do the theory. Results are in another department.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.