Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Chicago Bears Game Day Thread

Pack will run a bunch of 2 TE formations to shore up the problems at tackle. Bennet and Kendricks will be invisible on the stat sheet. Timing is everything, short routes, YAC is key. Any running production will be icing on the cake. MM needs to put in Aaron Jones early and often.

On defense, Clark will be doubled. Time for the Nitro to show up and disrupt the Bears running tandem. GB's corners need to step up. Expect a big play from Ha Ha.

The Invisible Man (formerly aka Thor) will need to make his presence known.

Gulp (big swig of Kool Aid).. Pack wins 24 - 21.

it would be nice if someone could figure out how many times a-rod was sacked last week. they said 7 during the game, they are saying 6 tonight during pregame, and i could swear i counted 8

and i'm not sure what i think about the white out uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Seriously. Remember Caleb Hainey in the playoffs a few years back?
    Of course everyone remembers Caleb Hainey.

Green Acres.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    and i'm not sure what i think about the white out uniforms
    This is the only game that looks decent. And that is not homerism. I like 'em, Packers especially.
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-28-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Of course everyone remembers Caleb Hainey.

Green Acres.

Haney: Mr. Douglas, I put my heart and soul into that house.
    Douglas: You should have used lumber.

That joke nearly killed my father.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

it would be nice if someone could figure out how many times a-rod was sacked last week. they said 7 during the game, they are saying 6 tonight during pregame, and i could swear i counted 8
    You really shouldn't count the times ARod ran outside on a pass and got back to the LOS going out of bounds. That was the median successful play last week.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    This is the only game that looks decent. And that is not seriously homerism. I like 'em, Packers especially.
    its definitely better then all green or all yellow

i usually like all white uniforms like penn state, or tennessee. so maybe i'll end up liking them

its just different

You really shouldn't count the times ARod ran outside on a pass and got back to the LOS going out of bounds. That was the median successful play last week.
    even without those, it seems like he was taken down more then 6 times

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 48s48 seconds ago
    More
    Lane Taylor at left tackle. Lucas Patrick at left guard. McCray at right tackle.

Three positions changed. Haven't ever seen Taylor at left tackle.

Tom Oates‏Verified account @TomOatesWSJ 4m4 minutes ago
    More
    #Packers inactives: CB Davon House, RB Devante Mays, CB Lenzy Pipkins, T David Bakhtiari, T Bryan Bulaga, DT Mike Daniels, DT Mont. Adams.

So off their injury list, they get Perry, Brice, Cobb, Ryan, Dial and Monty active. They lost the three limited participation guys.

Defense missing a big D Lineman and a corner. Lotta safeties for coverage though. No good news at Tackle, but Monty and Cobb will help the pass game.
    Monty sure isn't helping the running game, so he better help the passing game.

Where have you gone, Michael Flanagan?
    Pack nation turns its lonely eyes to you, woo woo woo
    What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson
    'Wilkerson' has left and gone away, hey hey hey
    Hey hey hey

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Monty sure isn't helping the running game, so he better help the passing game.
    I just do the theory. Results are in another department.

More
    Lane Taylor at left tackle. Lucas Patrick at left guard. McCray at right tackle.

the best part of this season is when barclay was the first one to be lost for the season

can you imagine how bad things would be right now if he was actually playing?

the best part of this season is when barclay was the first one to be lost for the season

can you imagine how bad things would be right now if he was actually playing?
    He did draw that penalty on Suh though.

Wasn't that Barlcay?

Jersey Al - GBP‏ @JerseyAlGBP 2m2 minutes ago
    MM confirms, "we're going four guards and a center... Our guys are ready and prepared... It's going to be a hell of a game" #Packers

I like the 4 safety plan better.

I'm excited about this game. Bears are favorites, IMO. but that makes it more fun, in a way. I also see fuckdoggle opportunity at OT.

More

I'm a little surprised. Unlike most Packer O-Linemen, Taylor did not play any Tackle in college. Hope this works better than it did for Josh Sitton.

Any chance the Packers come out running the wishbone?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Could be, but Matthews, Perry an Brooks are all available versus the Bears. That means Fackrell will get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I'm a little surprised. Unlike most Packer O-Linemen, Taylor did not play any Tackle in college. Hope this works better than it did for Josh Sitton.

Any chance the Packers come out running the wishbone?
    Maybe not wishbone, but only one wide WR? I could see it.