Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: Week 4 vs. Chicago

All time series 95-94-6. Packers with one game lead, first since 1933.

If they should happen to win the rematch Nov 12, the 2 game lead would match the all time high, which was 11-9-4 in 1932 and 10-8-3 in 1931.
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-29-2017 at 12:03 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Green Bay Packers‏Verified account @packers 3m3 minutes ago
    Rodgers on @Showtyme_33: I was very confident. Have been a big fan of his from the beginning. He's a natural runner. Did a great job.

@Showytyme_33 is Aaron Jones

Green Bay Packers‏ @packers 1m1 minute ago
    Rodgers: We're 3-1. Lot to be proud of with the way the offensive line played, defense controlled the line of scrimmage. #CHIvsGB
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

http://packerswire.usatoday.com/2017...ars-in-week-4/

– Cornerback Damarious Randall gave up a touchdown right before the half and didn’t play again. He was saddled up on the bench to start the second half and eventually left the field. He wasn’t injured. Josh Hawkins replaced Randall on the outside, while Morgan Burnett remained Green Bay’s top option in the slot over Quinten Rollins.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

And hopefully that is the end of the Damarious Randall chapter

Michael Cohen

Referee John Hussey on why Trevathan was not ejected: "From my perspective I just didn't see enough to have it rise to that level." #Packers

Hussey cont'd: "Was it egregious, was it completely unnecessary? I didn't have enough information from my perspective to make that (call)."

PackerReport

Matthews said Adams is begging to get out of the hospital. All signs sound positive.

WesHod

Jordy Nelson said his kneeling after second touchdown pass was a prayer for Davante Adams. Was heading to hospital after interview #Packers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Michael Cohen

Referee John Hussey on why Trevathan was not ejected: "From my perspective I just didn't see enough to have it rise to that level." #Packers

Hussey cont'd: "Was it egregious, was it completely unnecessary? I didn't have enough information from my perspective to make that (call)."
    Perhaps they should have called him for taking his helmet off his fat ugly face and ejected him for two personal fouls in one play.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Just glad the Pack handily beat a bad team
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

It has not been mentioned amidst the plethora of injuries, but the Packers may have finally found a punter.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    It has not been mentioned amidst the plethora of injuries, but the Packers may have finally found a punter.
    No kidding. Three games in and maybe one or two shanks, otherwise solid.

The new snapper was OK too. TAYBOR™

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    TAYBOR™

It could be worse. Some balding middle-aged guy at a charity dinner could confuse him with TE Ryan Taylor, who is no longer on the team...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Jones actually looked like a running back. Monty is not good at all.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

I am not holding my breath.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 53m53 minutes ago
    #Bears LB Danny Trevathan’s hit on Davante Adams is being reviewed for a possible suspension, source said.

I am not holding my breath.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 53m53 minutes ago
    #Bears LB Danny Trevathan’s hit on Davante Adams is being reviewed for a possible suspension, source said.
    Of course, he'll be suspended--the week they play the Vikings and we could use a Bears win.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 26m26 minutes ago
    #Packers RB Jamaal Williams is believed to have suffered a knee sprain last night, source said. MRI to confirm. But likely to miss time.

If Montgomery can stay healthy, a fairly big if, he's a damn good RB. Add to that his way above average pass catching ability, and he's our obvious top choice as a starter. I've said all along, Williams was the worst of the three rookies. With Jones as the #2 and maybe Mays as the #3, we are pretty well set - way more than with Williams who might not be half if he had a line that could block, but goes nowhere with the Packers.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I agree with Tex. Montgomery will be fine at RB, if he can stay healthy. Jamal Williams does nothing for me. He's good in pass pro, but Ripkowski can give you pass pro with little running ability. By the end of the year, I think you'll see Montgomery and Jones (supplanting Williams) in a time share. Mays may even get a chance to move past Williams. Jones and Mays just have to show they can be trusted in pass pro. Their running ability is superior to Williams.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Monty can't hit a hole to save his life, arm tackled all the time, falls sideways, can't block...yeah start getting his bust ready for the hall.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Agreed. It was too bad we didn't have a TO to challenge that play where Vogel got hit after that punt. How he got it out of there is a wonder.