Thread: Duds and Studs, Bears Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Thunder Dan has more burst than Freeman right now. Freeman was the guy that knew instinctively how to find the hole in the zone, so teams had a hard time protecting themselves from Brooks. He could get deep, but like James Jones, it wasn't so much speed as technique and guile. His speed wasn't bad when he was young, but not top end for WR then. He got heavier later in his career and that speed disappeared. He never forgot how to get open underneath though.

Be careful Dan, pneumonia is tricky to treat. It doesn't kill the olds outright (though it can) so much as it leads to lots of complications and repeats. Its kind of like a Tramontana tackle, it just hangs on.

Don't be in a hurry to get back to a normal schedule.

Freeman was slow as hell. Jennings was a special player for a few years, like top 3 we. In the OBJ class

People don't like to remember that because of the way he left, and then fizzled with shit qb's, but he was the best Wr we had since sharpe, with brooks not for behind him IMO

Glad to see romo getting so much love. Nothing he says annoys me too bad, sometimes he’s hilarious. If I had to nit pick him, he sounds too nice, and that’s slightly annoying, but he’s funny and on point enough to not be off point. I liked collinsworth the best, but now it might be Romo because of his sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Glad to see romo getting so much love. Nothing he says annoys me too bad, sometimes he’s hilarious. If I had to nit pick him, he sounds too nice, and that’s slightly annoying, but he’s funny and on point enough to not be off point. I liked collinsworth the best, but now it might be Romo because of his sense of humor.

..................................Tony Romo is like this !.........................
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau