Thread: Duds and Studs, Bears Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Is it just me or are our ilb the best we have had since 2009?

After two bad offenses, one average one and one great one, packers have the 8th ranked defense on yards per game right now.

Considering competion and injury and then looking into the future...... honestly, I think they could be legit top 10! Now, if we can just get a little healthy at our OT position, we have a shot to be a top tier offense and top 10 defense.

After 4 games, I could see SB still. I'm feeling like we're in that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    After two bad offenses, one average one and one great one, packers have the 8th ranked defense on yards per game right now.

Considering competion and injury and then looking into the future...... honestly, I think they could be legit top 10! Now, if we can just get a little healthy at our OT position, we have a shot to be a top tier offense and top 10 defense.

After 4 games, I could see SB still. I'm feeling like we're in that tier.
    Hell yeah, SB! Crippled as it has been, our D is probably better than that 8th ranking.

The Bengal offense may have bad stats, but their talent level is way up there - I'm assuming they were one of the bad offenses you mentioned.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Is it just me or are our ilb the best we have had since 2009?
    They are about like the hawk years. They make a play every game or two, and don't screw up a lot. So you don't really know they're there, which is both good and bad