Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cowboys Week 2017

Cowboys are a dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I just don't believe that the Cowboys will run all over the Packers D. I think the run D has been pretty good this season.
    Pack d was top 10 last year against the run but surprisingly are far down the list this year. that said our pass d is much better. hopefully daniels (and the rest of the d) can stay healthy from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    +1 suspended Defensive player (or 3)
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    their o-line lost two starters and they swapped some terrible DBs for inexperienced rookies. they may be better but it's not showing yet. their middle LB lee won't play this week either. they'll miss him. dez is a slow one-trick pony and doesn't require a double team anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    their o-line lost two starters and they swapped some terrible DBs for inexperienced rookies. they may be better but it's not showing yet. their middle LB lee won't play this week either. they'll miss him. dez is a slow one-trick pony and doesn't require a double team anymore.
    Did you see him last January against GB? Did not look like a slow one-trick pony to me.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Did you see him last January against GB? Did not look like a slow one-trick pony to me.
    He was covered by Gunter, who was a slow no-trick pony.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Dez is not washed up, lol. Dude is a premier player, he just has an average-at-best quarterback throwing him the ball.

This is going to be a tough game. Would rather play 'em in October than December or January.

Bryant is decent at getting open - decent route runner when engaged, knows all the tricks to making space. Best quality is his aggressiveness at the point of the catch - catches contested throws, competes, is strong and can turn a pop-up into a score by maintaining his balance while the defender falls down.

Jason Witten is similar in his experience - good at route running and shielding the defender. But has slowed considerably.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Dez's best quality is he is a grown ass man that will out jump and out muscle you for the ball. Dude is this generations TO.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    I think Bryant is a slow two-or-three-trick pony.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Dez only catches 40% of his targets. one of the worst % in the league. this means 60% of those targets are getting defensed or he's dropping them.

now with all my shit talking watch him light us up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Dez's best quality is he is a grown ass man that will out jump and out muscle you for the ball. Dude is this generations TO.
    but can he give a good interview while doing crunches?

I watch the Cowboys every week, and it seems like Dez sulks or dogs it if he doesn't get the ball thrown his way early or often. Consequently, it seems like the Cowboys force it in to him sometimes when they would be better off running or throwing it elsewhere.

Gunter, who was maligned by so many in here, covered him well. It will be a damn shame if King or whoever is on him this week can't do at least as well.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

The packers D has a way of making mediocre players great. I wouldn't be surprised if Beasley or Witten have a big day.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    but can he give a good interview while doing crunches?

He's more of a Thigh Master kind of guy.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

APRH

Packer Report
    Only Joe Thomas not practicing for #Packers. Bulaga, Bakhtiari, Daniels, Adams, Montgomery and Williams among those back

APRH

That's nice, players returning to health finally. Hopefully they do not get Bulaga'ed.

What in the wide world of sports does APRH mean again? I looked it up and this is what I found staring back at me. Not all that illuminating, except possibly for the idea that "R" manages to keep its pad level low. I am guessing there might be another meaning that google hasn't learned to track as readily....

APRH acronym or abbreviation means:

A: Meaning of A in APRH. The letter A has two bars connected at a pointed edge and a cross bar holding them together. From an open end to a pointed edge signifies that all energies are trained to a point to achieve the most singularly important goal. The cross bar shows caution. Failure is avoided by stringing all required resources together. A also looks like a Pyramid with the peak as the apex of the Pyramid. Pyramids are iconic. A therefore symbolizes prominence and a desire to be recognized for ones achievements. The cross bar also represents a rung in ladder. To get to the top, one has to first step on the rung. It also means originality, a strong will power and an enterprising ability. The upper-case version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar. It shows aspiration, the dominance to be successful, positive attitude, an optimistic world view and egotism.

P: Meaning of P in APRH. P has a heavy top standing on just a point to show it's strenght. It means strong, the ability tp perceive weakness and opportunities easily and clear-sightedness. By standing on its own, it shows self-centeredness, a thriving attitude and rigorousness. P also shows disconnection, strong will to go even alone and impartiality.

R: Meaning of R in APRH. Letter R sits comfortably on two legs that are a litlle spread apart. It displays great strength. It's close top to itself is uncaring, impetuous, and insensitive.

H: Meaning of H in APRH. H looks like a ladder. As a ladder, it implies rising from the bottom with effort. H shows inspiration and firmness. The connected of the uprights parts indicate impartiality. The letter H is upright and stable indicating calmness and self-reliance.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    That's nice, players returning to health finally. Hopefully they do not get Bulaga'ed.

What in the wide world of sports does APRH mean again? I looked it up and this is what I found staring back at me. Not all that illuminating, except possibly for the idea that "R" manages to keep its pad level low. I am guessing there might be another meaning that google hasn't learned to track as readily....
    Assuming Players Remain Healthy

Are you catfishin' me?

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 5h5 hours ago
    #Packers WR Davante Adams (concussion) is working through position drills. Very good sign.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Assuming Players Remain Healthy

Are you catfishin' me?
    http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...rRats-Glossary