Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Cowboys

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I doubt they give up on Randall anytime soon. He's smallish, but there have been some great Corners who were small. I think it's more likely he improves and begins to justify being a #1 pick. As for the extraneous crap, that's a big "who cares" so long as he makes some plays and doesn't get beat too many times.
    Because he does get beat all the time and doesn't make many plays.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    http://www.12up.com/posts/5650607-da...ty?a_aid=36476

Damarious Randall Offers Ridiculous Explanation For Stupid Penalty

BY: Nick Rodriguez ... 09 OCT 2017

Comment woodbuck27: What is this man on !>

This isn't a bold prediction It will be soon bye bye Damarious Randall. Watch for it !

Why? People like him seldom grow up fast enough to even imagine acting somewhat normal.

Why? He doesn't own his own behaviour.
    They say corners are supposed to have short memories, but this is Alzheimer's level memory failure. I'm guessing he survives this year, but barely. Another teammate described him as the most talented CB on their roster. If only they could have strapped Gunter's brain into Randall's body.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    They say corners are supposed to have short memories, but this is Alzheimer's level memory failure. I'm guessing he survives this year, but barely. Another teammate described him as the most talented CB on their roster. If only they could have strapped Gunter's brain into Randall's body.
    http://www.foxsports.com/wisconsin/s...randall-101017

Packers Snap Counts: Randall gets out of the doghouse

FOX Sports Wisconsin ... Oct 10, 2017 at 1:01p ET

" (CB Damarious Randall) was getting on the field before King’s injury when the Packers went with a five defensive back look.

As a fill-in for King, Randall did allow an early touchdown to Dez Bryant, but early in the fourth quarter he returned an interception for a touchdown to give Green Bay a lead (one the Packers would lose with 1:13 remaining but retake with 11 seconds left).

Of course, Randall would be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct after the touchdown, so while he might be out of the doghouse, he’s not exactly living in the penthouse, either. ..."

Comment woodbuck27:

If you click the LINK above you'll see the Snap Counts for the Packers on both sides of the ball in the Dallas victory.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau