Thread: Week 6 Other Games

Week 6 Other Games

Well both Philly and Carolina look kinda legit. Not exactly lighting it up on offense though each have had their moments. Wentz has a live arm.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

They should just shoot Jim Schwartz into the Delaware River for that leak of a story where it was claimed Doug Pederson wasn't fit to lead an NFL team.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Well, the Eagles are seriously good right now.

It always stays in the family. Carolina is blitzing from the weak side and the Eagles are letting them run free. Doug Pederson offense looks like Holmgren crafted the protection plan. Of course, rather than the weak side safety, its the slot corner or ILB coming.\

Thomas Davis nearly killed a RB who dared to try to block him off the edge.

Kuechly has another concussion...

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Shots from the side seem to be much worse for concussions. Kuechly slipped on a lineman's foot and the side of his head hit another lineman's body/hip.

Romo's explanation of that last INT, where it had nothing to do with the WR being open, but confusion between the WR and QB about what to do with the route when there is no safety, was worth whatever they are paying him this year.

Romo says they have a plan for Cover 1 (seam route) and Cover 2, in route, but not for Cover 0.

It was Cover 0, WR stopped to break off route, Cam threw the seam.

Romo is a golden god

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Romo's explanation of that last INT, where it had nothing to do with the WR being open, but confusion between the WR and QB about what to do with the route when there is no safety, was worth whatever they are paying him this year.

Romo says they have a plan for Cover 1 (seam route) and Cover 2, in route, but not for Cover 0.

It was Cover 0, WR stopped to break off route, Cam threw the seam.
    Interesting analysis. It reminds me of the end of a certain, sadly unforgettable, playoff game in Philadelphia that had an overtime pick of a Favre throw. After the game Favre said it wasn't really the receiver's (Free?) fault and it wasn't really his fault. There was never any real follow up on that, but now hearing Romo's analysis, I wonder if that is what happened on that play.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/spo...178782396.html

Panthers hope Luke Kuechly concussion, loss to Eagles not as bad as they seemed

BY JOSEPH PERSON ...OCTOBER 13, 2017 6:06 PM
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Interesting analysis. It reminds me of the end of a certain, sadly unforgettable, playoff game in Philadelphia that had an overtime pick of a Favre throw. After the game Favre said it wasn't really the receiver's (Free?) fault and it wasn't really his fault. There was never any real follow up on that, but now hearing Romo's analysis, I wonder if that is what happened on that play.
    I think you nailed it. hahaha

Brought to you by:

Ugly Moments Finally Explained.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

I chose Carolina to win last night on TNF when my guts were seriously screaming 'Pick Eagles'

When Carolina QB Cam Newton pulled of a nice run and TD and then went on his Peacock Dance up the sidelines I said to Mae. That idiot is messing with KARMA and mark my word Carolina will lose this game.

I played a lot of sports in my days and I can attest to this fact. Never ever do anything even resembling 'Poking The Bear'.

Cam certainly 'Poked The Bear' and that Eagle Sideline became a very determined BEAR !

Will Cam Newton learn from his nonsence. I suspect maybe after his career is long time over.

It appears as if Oakland is getting it's NO. 1 QB back for Week 6 and the could be very nasty 'almost Homeless' LA Chargers.

Can The Chargers win two straight? They may be getting healthier at WR also.

Lang inactive for the Lions today. Hurt his back in last week's game.