Thread: Official Vikings Week I Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anyone know where I might be able to watch the game today online? I'm bedridden in AZ with no Sunday Ticket. Thanks for any helpful replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Farley Face View Post
    Anyone know where I might be able to watch the game today online? I'm bedridden in AZ with no Sunday Ticket. Thanks for any helpful replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I use vipbox. Seems to have much less malware and is much faster than other sites I have used.
    Here was one suggestion this year. If I google it, I get https://vipbox.nu, which I have never heard of and have no idea if its legal, but it does list the Pack Vikes game this week.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Here was one suggestion this year.
    Yeah, I will be using VIPBOX to day I'm in DC helping my son fix up his new, er 1900, home. Picture quality is by far the best and they provide multiple links per game so if one dies, just flip to another. Be sure u are running a malware detector though, I use malwarebytes which stops all the malware before it can be installed. I am not being paid by either vipbox nor malwarebytes.